ASInstitute® seeks to improve the skills and extend the capabilities of the managers responsible for running institutions engaged in the provision of health care.
1/ Access: learning that is accessible to everyone.
ASInstitute® voluntarily meets the educational requirements of university and/or professional training. Practitioners and students can, therefore, benefit from free access to training which is compatible with the framework of the formal studies in their country . ASInstitute® offers loans to those who cannot, for the moment, afford any expenditure on training.
2/ Independence from public or private interests.
ASInstitute® is not linked, directly or indirectly, to any public or private organization. The courses that are given are aimed exclusively at the promotion of values explained hereafter.
3/ Explicit promotion of values in the management of health care services.
- safety of patients and health care personnel,
- quality and efficiency of care,
- answer to social needs,
- equitable and sustainable financing.
4/ Requirement of quality combining the three factors of good management:
- understanding the elementary concepts of management,
- development of a critical, pragmatic, and action oriented mind,
- capability to implement the best practices.
The training uses unique multimedia content exclusively developed by the ASInstitute® .
It is distributed on a self-training platform that includes:
- courses and educational materials,
- hypertext links to documents on the Internet,
- a messenger service for group work with the trainers,
- live dialogue sessions through the Internet on the principal themes of the training.
For each theme, the multimedia training consists of:
- a demonstration, with the help of multimedia tools, of the theoretical bases and issues,
- a situation analysis that you will encounter in your professional life.
- implementation specific to health care facilities,
- a bibliography,
- a self-evaluation in the form of exercises, games and questions,
- organization of the sharing of information between managers.
Our team consists of 5 managers grouped around Dr Alain Sommer who share the same values and have worked together since 1998 while teaching a course in Paris .